Our ServicesWe offer health care services for dogs, cats, ferrets, rabbits, rodents and reptiles. Birds and livestock are not seen at TCAH.
4006 Twin Creek Drive
Bellevue, NE 68123
Monday – Thursday
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
8 a.m. to noon
Twin Creek Animal Hospital is a full-service facility for all your pet healthcare needs including routine care, surgery, dentistry, pediatric and geriatric medicine.
Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Dentistry and Oral Surgery (see separate web page)
- Vaccinations and Physical Examination
- Internal and External Parasite Testing and Treatment, including Heartworm
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Elective Orchiectomy (neuter) and Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Feline Laser Declaw with multimodal pain management
- In-house Radiology (x-ray)
- In-house Comprehensive Blood Testing
- Soft tissue Surgeries
- Orthopedic Surgeries
- Routine, Extended and Intensive Hospitalization
- Geriatric Pet Care
- End of Life Services